Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nathan Design-Freebie

Have you seen Nathan Design? I don't even remember how I happened upon his blog, but I did and what I found there was lots of good things! I really like his designs, so when he decided to have a CT Call, I debated with myself for a few days and gave in and applied. I was pleasantly surprised to find an email letting me know I had made it! Super excited!! Anyway, to start things off, I was able to play with two of his kits. So sweet! Check it out:

Kit: Happy


Kit: I'm Blue


See.....aren't they so much fun!?! Nathan Design kits can be found at Do It Digi. Check out all of Nathan Design kits HERE. Whimsical, fun, and priced right!

For you, I have a couple of quick pages to download. Enjoy!



8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love your QPs. Thanks for sharing!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Deanna said...

Your QPs are adorable! Thank you! I follow Nathan, too. He's getting better and better all the time!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Jul. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tami said...

Gorgeous!!! Th♥nk you very much for sh♥ring!

No Reimer Reason said...

Thank you for the great QPs! :)

Karen said...

Beautiful QP's! Thank you so much for sharing.