Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oh Good Heavens..........

........It's been much too long since I've posted last and I have SOOOO much to get caught up on. My cute niece is getting married in 1 week and I have been busy, busy, busy helping get things ready for the wedding and guests that will be arriving next week.

On to fun things:

Growing Pains-Scrapped

New kit just released by Growing Pains-Scrapped, Lilac Magic. It sure is lovely. Right now her store is on sale for 40% in celebration of her sweet little Baby Grace. Grace is also my new little niece and I can't wait to meet her! Anyway, take a look at my layout with this kit:

I happen to have all of my nieces engagement pictures and have LOVED taking advantage of them and scrapping them. Aren't they too cute!?!

Image linked to her store

Scrapmuss Designs

Here's a beautiful mini kit Leafy Month by Scrapmuss Designs. I am just in love with the greens and oranges together. Here are a couple of layouts for you to look at.


Scrappy Cocoa

Steph has been super busy! She just had her sweet baby girl yesterday! Congrats Steph! She's released a couple of kits first Lil' Miss and Lil' Sir. So sweet! They compliment each other. Take a peak:
Lil' Sir

Lil' MissGreat thing, you can grab both these kits in a bundle and save $1! Get the bundle HERE.

Steph just released this week over at TheStudio a beautiful threesome collab. It's elegant to say the least. It's called Midnight Lake. Once again, a layout of my niece and her handsome man:


Here's Steph's portion:You can snag this whole collab HERE.

Come back on August 1st for the LDS blog train. You won't want to miss out!

No comments: