Friday, October 8, 2010

Beauty Within

Scrapmuss Designs has teamed up with AnnaBV Designs to bring you a beautiful kit Beauty Within. It's absolutely beautiful and packed full with elements that you'll adore. Here's a look at a layout I made using this lovely kit.

This is my sweet 13 year old who constantly amazes me with her fabulous personality, her drive to learn, the wonderful friend that she is to others, and how confident she is. To me she is beautiful inside and out! Yes, I am partial, but if you knew her, you'd totally see what I see. One day I want to be more like her. She's amazing!


Here's a glance at the kit. Beautiful, right!!?! Click on the preview to grab this lovely kit. You'll also be able to see some beautiful layouts using this kit. Have a beautiful weekend. I really am trying to get the FHE tutorial completed. I have company coming this week. I just have to get some things done around the house in preparation for their arrival. Enjoy!

No comments: