Friday, October 1, 2010

LDS Blog Train--Family Home Evening

So excited for this months LDS Blog Train. Family Home Evening. I LOVE how this turned out and I think you will too. Take a look:

Click on preview to download

But, don't go just yet, I have a hybrid Family Home Evening Chart for you to download and make. I love the vinyl FHE charts, I'm sure you've seen them. I LOVE how this turned out as it's more colorful. Hope you like it to. Click on the preview to download the file to make your own. Basic instructions are included, but leave me a comment if you want a step by step tutorial. I am sure I can help you out with that! One thing I love about this FHE Board is that I can hide the spare tags behind each other on the hooks. Brilliant!


Take a look at some of the other fun kits (move your mouse over the different areas of the preview to peak at the other kits):



I'd love to hear what you think of this sweet kit and project, so leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts! Now onto your next stop.

All LDS Freebies
Robyn Pali Designs
My 4 Princesses
Psycho Zoe
Plum Dumpling Designs
Shelly Marie Scraps
The Latest Scoop, Too <---You are here
Garden Girl Designs
Whimpychompers
Pink Igloo Designs
Let Me Scrapbook
Krisi's Kreations
KatLen Kreations
Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me That?!
Steadfast and Immovable
Designs by Alevtina
SAHM Scrapper
Digital Designs by Jana
Cocoroos Scraps
Craft With Me
A Creative Life
Hot Pink Pansy
Scrappy Pilgrim
Trish H Designs
Audras Little Scraps

19 comments:

KatherineWoodin said...

Thank you for your part in the FHE blog train. It is greatly appreciated.

Abby said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Susie(Psychozoe), Zoe the cat, Chiquita the dog said...

Thank you so much!!

Nicole King said...

Love your portion!!

Rebecca said...

Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 16 post on Oct. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for sharing.:)

Chele said...

Thanks for sharing. I would love step by step directions. Thanks.

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Kirsten said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous blog train, thank you so much

Ivy said...

Thanks so much!!

Robyn Fish said...

Love it! Thanks a ton!

Nan said...

thanks

Hot Pink Pansy said...

Hey Kath - love all your amazing designs. I'm so glad I get to work with you - I'm sooo lucky...Great job on this kit and love the hybrid. Gonna work on it for Christmas presents. Wonderful idea.

Eric and Michelle said...

Thank you!

grambie said...

This kit is so lovely and heartwarming. Love the wordart, its various colors, and meaningful verses of love. I can feel the love generating that is so wondrously displayed especially with family sillouette. Thank you for this precious gift. Your front-door seasonal display is just awesome. Your guest will all enter with a warm smile on their faces.

Kristie said...

Absolutely love your work and your hybrid project is adorable. I could see it being used in so many different ways. Thanks so much!

Tink said...

Thank you so much for such a lovely kit.