Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Smell My Feet Collab

It's getting chilly outside here in Florida (okay, so it warms up quite nicely by the afternoon), it must be Halloween time. So lovin' this time of year.

Scrappy Cocoa, Let Me Scrapbook, and LigthingBug Designs has a sweet new collab out called Smell My Feet. Absolutely a darling Halloween kit! I did something a little different with this kit. I made a Halloween door hanger to greet my guests when they come to my front door. Take a look:


And here it is on my front door. I printed it as an 8x10, had hubby cut me some wood that was 9x11. Painted it black, distressed the edges, decoupaged my print to the board, drilled a couple of holes in it, and then strung some twine through the holes so it could hang. That easy! I must say I'm quite pleased with the way it turned out!


Take a gander at the kit preview. You know you want it! Click on the preview to snag this frightening kit!


On a side note, someone requested the directions on how I made my FHE Board. In the next couple of days I hope to have that tutorial available.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Love your door sign!!! Awesome!