Friday, November 12, 2010

Altered Path--The Kit

Happy Friday to you all! Does this week seem like it dragged on and on to you? It sure did to me! At any rate, I'm here with a freebie kit for you. Altered Path is a collab with my sister in law Tracy of Growing Pains, Scrapped. She has had so many life changing events lately that we thought this kit was certainly the way to get her back into the swing of things after a cross country move, a new miracle baby, and so much more! So take a look at what we have for you:

Tracy's kit went straight to her store and right now is 30% off. You can get it by clicking on the freebie. It's beautiful!


Before I show you mine, take a look at some pages using this kit. Thanks to Tracy's CT and 3 wonderful ladies who chipped in to help me out, Simona, Teresa, and Tracy for helping out as a one kit CT! I appreciate you lovely ladies!

Mine
Simona
Kate
Theresa
Tracy
Tammy
Monica

Now, here's my kit preview. Below the kit are the download links. I'm giving them to you all at once so you don't have to worry about coming back over the weekend.

Alpha and Paper Previews

Full Kit Preview
Paper
Elements
Alpha

Also, I would LOVE to hear what you think of this freebie. It sure does my heart (okay and my ego a little) good to get your feedback! Thanks for visiting!

On a side note/Hint for you! Check back next week. I'm going to have a Christmas Giveaway for one lucky follower. So, follow my blog and you'll be one step ahead of the game!

15 comments:

Kamá said...

Great kit, thank you so much for your generosity! I had a bad day, but your kit, those merry colors, perked me up. Hugs from Prague:-)

Linnae said...

Thank you!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for sharing this sweet yet bright kit. I love the colors!

Nicole Jacobson said...

Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to do some layouts with it.

Peg said...

Thank you so much for the great kit! I just love the colors! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the freebie! I'm in heaven whenever I find a quality freebie. :) Thanks!

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

makeyesup said...

Awesome kit, love the colorful tree, everything is wonderful in this, thanks for sharing.

Tammy said...

Th♥anks for sharing your time and talents with us. Awesome =}

MoosieD said...

Lovely free kit - thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

Kirsten said...

Thank you so muchj for the lovely kit!

HollyP said...

Love the colors, and as one of the other comments said, the colored tree is so cute! Thank you!

Cori said...

What a great kit! Thanks for sharing!!

benziengirl said...

This is beautiful! Thanks so much!

heather penney said...

this is wonderful, thank you for sharing with us. I can't wait to try this.