Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Latest Scoop from Scraps N' Pieces + a FREEBIE

First off, it's $2 Tuesday. Click on the flyer to see all the wonderful $2 bargains at STS.

Scraps N' Pieces has the following items in their $2 bin.


Oh my gosh!! I have the most beautiful kit to show you today. Scraps N' Pieces is releasing today their new kit Abby. It's gorgeous! I LOVE these colors and in working with it, they definitely got it right. Everything is perfect with this kit. But, don't take my word for it, check out a few projects I made with this kit:


Something I've wanted to do for my daughter, Lauren. This was the perfect kit to do it with. It's an 8x10 that I can frame for her.
This was for a lesson I taught at my church


The full kit preview. Click here to snag this kit.You can get this kit for $2.50 this week only. Plus, if you use the code SNPabbyCS you can get the cardstock set for only $1. Also, there is a fabulous quick page set for $2.50 for this week. It has 12 pages in the pack with 37 photo spots.

Here's my freebie for you. Click here to download.

6 comments:

Lynna said...

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

bj said...

thank you!!

Kendra said...

thanks so much!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Beautiful frame - thank you!!

tamis3angels said...

Thank you!