Monday, November 1, 2010

Lots of Fun Stuff

First of all, I'm happy to announce that I have been selected to work with Scraps N' Pieces on their Creative Team. Super thrilled! I LOVE their kits and can't wait to get scrapping with them! We had to create a layout as part of our application for their team. Here's the layout I made using Denim and Daisies:
Here's the full kit preview. It's a whopping $1.99 at Stuff To Scrap! Fabulous!As you probably already know, tomorrow is $2 at Stuff To Scrap. Here's what Scraps N' Pieces has in their $2 bin just waiting for you to snag (tomorrow of course).


Stuff To Scrap also just released a new Designer kit called Autumn Harvest. I do indeed think I need this kit. It's beautiful! Take a peek:

The Quick Pages
Last but not least, this weekend is iNSD! Great fun going on in the forum. Here are the details.

Oh, sorry there is one more thing. There all new challenges in the Stuff To Scrap Forum. Check them out HERE.

Have a great week!

No comments: