Thursday, January 6, 2011

Holiday Happiness by Growing Pains-Scrapped & FREEBIE

I think Tracy aka Growing Pains-Scrapped is getting back in the groove of things after having a baby and moving across the country. She is releasing this darling kit, Holiday Happiness that I really think you'll enjoy. Kind of a funky fun/non traditional color palette that is refreshing! Here's what I made with this kit:


 Take a look at the previews (Images are linked to the store):

Cardstocks:

Quick Page Set:

Each of these items are 50% off until 1/14. Sweet! Now onto a freebie for you. Another cluster frame. Click on the preview to download.

Also, if you wouldn't mind. I have a question for you. Would you rather have a quick page, word art, cluster frame, or some other type of freebie when I tell you about new kits? I would love to know your thoughts so I can give you what you'd like! Enjoy!

4 comments:

marsie55 said...

Thank you very much for this cute cluster frame. Cluster frames are my favourite things!!! xxx

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Freebies Storage said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful post. I want to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on Freebies Storage :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jan. 07, 2011. Thanks again.