Saturday, January 15, 2011

Looking For A Freebie?

What a day! I started off my morning by going to a Nursing Home and playing Bingo with the wonderful residents there. Following that, I went and helped my nephew and his cute wife move into their new apartment. I am now just getting around to wishing Steph aka Scrappy Cocoa a Happy Birthday! So.....


Happy Birthday Steph!!

Today's freebie is a quick page from her kit Shred. For the rest of the day, you can grab Shred for 70% off! What a steal! Here's my QP freebie:


  
Steph's also got on her blog a sweet little Birthday Bash Mini Kit Free for TODAY only. It's so cute! Here's my layout:


Click on  the preview to snag this sweet kit on Steph's blog.


3 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this QP...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 16, 2011. Thanks again.