Monday, February 21, 2011

Manic Monday at ScrapMatters and a New Kit

It's Maniac Monday at ScrapMatters. What does that mean? Scrapping Kits on sale! Now, who doesn't like a sale? Scrapmuss Designs has her beautiful kit Alex in Paperland for $2.50. Here's a look to remind you of what this kit looks like:

Above Image linked to ScrapMatters Store.

Here are some layouts I did with this kit a few months back. I'm telling you, this is a great kit to have!


Scrapmuss Designs also has a new collab with Jenn Labre Designs out called Kindhearted. It's gorgeous! Here's a layout I made with it.





I just LOVE this kit. It's got so many beautiful and elegant elements in it. Here's a look at the full kit:


The colors are beautiful! I just love it. You can snag this kit by clicking on the above link. If you are ScrapMatters Subscriber there is even a freebie add on! Score!

Have an excellent week!

No comments: