Monday, February 7, 2011

New Full Kit Freebie

Happy Monday to you all! I hope you are off to a great week. If not, maybe this freebie I have for you will start things off on a better foot for you. If you're already in a happy mood, then hopefully this will add to your happiness!

Andi from Hot Pink Pansy is getting started with her Digital Scrapping business. We made plans back in Decemberish to create a Valentiney kit collab. I picked the color pallette which, I think is beautiful, yes, I'm partial to it and Andi came up with the name Heart Attack. Before I show you kit previews, here's a layout I scrapped of my cute Niece and her hubby on their wedding day.

 Isn't she just gorgeous! I know I'm partial.

Now take a look at all the goodies in this kit:

The Alpha
 All the Elements
 Full Kit Preview
 Paper Preview
Cardstock Preview

So, what do you think? Well, if you're liking what you see, then please by all means download this kit. You get them all today! I'd surely love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to leave a comment!


Come back tomorrow as I think I'm definitely going to have to make a cluster or a few more add ons or something. You see, in my layout, I used that fabulous Ribbon Frame, but didn't include it in the kit for some reason. I think you definitely need it, right?!

Anyway, here is Andi's preview. Head on over to her blog and grab her fun freebies as well. Don't forget to leave her some love too!
 Click on the preview to heard to Andi's blog.


Happy Valentines Day! Oh yeah, despite the Steelers loss in the Super Bowl last night, Scraps N' Pieces whole store is on sale today for 25% off. Enjoy!

33 comments:

Hot Pink Pansy said...

Hey Kathy, gorgeous kit. Thanks for doing this fun collab with me. I love your designs and can't wait to work with you again. Hugs, Andi

Lindsey L. said...

wow!! thank you! so generous! I love you kits. its beautiful. You do a great job! I can't wait to use this wonderful kit!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous kit, Kath!

Kristal said...

Thank you! What a beautiful kit!

Alison said...

What a fabulous colour combo- thanks for sharing your lovely kit.

blessedserenity said...

Such a long time since you posted a kit! glad to see a new one from you!!

Christelle said...

Thank you for sharing! Your LO is beautiful, as is the kit!

mamatxscraps said...

Beautiful kit...love the colors and the elements are great! Thanks for sharing! :)

NanaScraps said...

what a scrapfabulous kit...thanks so much for sharing..

Troy and Lisa said...

I found this through Lori (Scraps N Pieces) and I'm so glad I did! It's adorable! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

thank you
Lix

BriannasScrapper said...

I love this kit! The colors ARE beautiful! Thanks so much!

tamis3angels said...

Thank you.

Becky said...

Thank you very much!

Shari said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit !!

Melissa said...

Holy Cow! Thank you so much! This kit is beautiful.

Patti said...

Very nice! Sorry about your Steelers. I'm in Dallas so I just watched the 'show' and wanted SOMEONE to win! Thank you so much for sharing this kit with us! I appreciate your generosity!

Patti in Dallas, Texas

Chris said...

Thank You Very Much for this Beautiful Collab!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

benziengirl said...

This is beautiful! Thanks so much!

Robyn said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!! You and Andi rocked it big time!

Deanna said...

This is adorable Kathy! Thanks so much for sharing this kit and Happy Valentine's Day!!

Dawn said...

It's huge! It's gorgeous! Many many thanks.

Tyler and Julia said...

Thank you SO MUCH for this gorgeous, full-size kit! I've been trying to learn how to design my own kits for 3 1/2 years now, but I still haven't learned all I've needed to know to accomplish this, so it's been very generous of you & so many other great designers who share their talents with all of us who are unable to do these things for ourselves. Thanks for all of your time & effort that has been put into this kit. It really means a lot to all of us! :)

lebjs said...

Oh wow! This kit is beautiful!!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us all :)

wickedqueenofmean said...

thank you so much for your lovely kit. I can't wait to get it unzipped and start playing around with it .

lovetocraftbetty said...

Fabulous collab - thanks so very much for sharing your lovely designs!!

Tiffany said...

Amazing!! Thank you so much!

fl_connie said...

thanks for the "Heart Attack", lol! It really is a pretty kit - and I really do thank you!

Bene said...

superbe!!! merci pour le partage :))

Anonymous said...

great thank you

Jenny said...

it's great, thank you!!!

Anna v. said...

Thank you so very much for the kit. It's very beautiful and I am excited about using it. That's generous of you to share. :)