Friday, February 25, 2011

Two Scrumptious Kits

I have two scrumptious kits to show you today! I just love them both. They are completely different, take a look and see for yourself:

Leafy Month Add-On and Stacked Papers 
by Scrapmuss Designs

Maria's kits always has the things I love in a kit......flowers, ribbons, and even stitches. This add-on is no exception! It's beautiful! You can create layouts just using the add-on, which in my book is FABULOUS! Here's what I did with just the add-on:

Here's a peek at the add-on (Image Linked to the Store)

And here's a set of Stacked Papers. (Image linked) Aren't they the best! They still allow you to add your own touches and creativity to a layout, unlike a quick page. This just gives you a little bit of a head start! 

King of the Grill 
by Scraps N' Pieces


Next up is a totally fabulous Grillin' kit by Scraps N' Pieces. Lori and Heidi hit this one out of the park. It's perfect for those days your out have a wonderful party and grillin' some steaks Unfortunately, any time I go to a BBQ, I always take pictures of the fun games or swimming that's going on, and forget to take a picture of the Grill Master at work. So, I put in a call to my sister in law and she sent me some great pictures to scrap. Here's what I did with this kit:

 This layout I did for the Scraplift Challenge over at Stuff To Scrap. They have wonderful challenges each month!
 Here's a look at the full kit. (Image is linked)

Wouldn't this kit make the best invitations to a grillin' event? I sure do think so!

Anyway, go take a look at these two fabulous kits and see for yourself. You certainly won't regret it! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: