Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March LDS Blog Train - 6 Be's

Another month, another great color palette, another great kit name! I love President Hinckley's Be's. So much good has come from them. The 6 Be's is the subject of this month's blog train. I have for you a paper pack that I named Dots, Stripes, and Plaid Galore. That's what I envisioned when I saw the colors for this train. Anyway, here's what I've got for you:


Download Paper HERE
Download Word Art and Tags HERE
Here's a look at what to you are going to find:





If you get lost along the way, you can refer back to the LDS Blog Train Blog for the complete list.
Here's a complete list of the blog train as well. Remember, we are all on different time zones so be patient! :)

16 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you sooo much.Love them!

mamatxscraps said...

Thanks Kathy! The papers are fabulous and the Word Art is so cute!

Robyn said...

Way adorable! Thanks so much for your participation in this blog train!!

Hot Pink Pansy said...

Suuhweet Kathy. Love your designs so much. Best wishes.

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks for your part of the blog train.

Lahni said...

Thank you!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

polkacabana said...

So sweet that you all are doing this. I never even knew there was a blog train for us LDS'ers!! I really do not need any more DIGI stuff, but I am going to visit you all anyhow! LOVE YOUR FREEBIE!! SOOOOO cute! I say I don't need anymore...but really how can one resist your adorable work! Maybe just a little more won't hurt???

Thank you and your work is A-MAZING!!

Donna Penn said...

Thanks!

Tami said...

Thanks for sharing!

makeyesup said...

Thanks, great selection of papers.

Janelle said...

Is your paper no longer available? I can download the wordart, but 4Shared says "The file link that you requested is not valid." on the paper link.

JessieMomma said...

Love love love stripes, dote, plaids!!!! Perfection!. Thanks so much for sharing.

redjanfan said...

love the papers, the word art is great too but the link didn't work for me!

Jan said...

Did I miss out on this? Both links say they are not valid. Thanks. Your part to this kit is really nice.

Maurine Stettler said...

Great job, as always! Thanks so much for your part on the train!