Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Kit--Extreme Home Makeover - Boy and Girl Editions

To see the $2 Tuesday Deals, click HERE.

Scraps N' Pieces has teamed up with Amy Dane Designs to create a fabulously fun collab kit Extreme Home Makeover. Amy Dane Designs created the Girl Edition and Scraps N' Pieces created the Boy Edition. I worked with both kits a little bit and LOVED them both. Take a look at what I created:

I created this 4 x 6 handout for a lesson I was doing for my church using the Girl Edition.
The above layout was made using the Boy Edition. 

Here's a look at the kit previews:
(Scraps N' Pieces image linked to their store)

This week only, Amy Dane Designs and Scraps N' Pieces are offering 24 hour download freebies on their blogs. The schedule will go like this:

Tuesday - papers
Wednesday - elements
Thursday - alpha
Friday - CT freebies
But, if you don't really want to have to remember to snag them off their blog each day, Scraps N' Pieces will have their portion of the kit for $2 for this week! What a deal. But, if you can be patient, you can snag their kits by clicking below:

Amy Dane Designs 

I won't make you wait until Friday to snag my freebie Cluster Frame. Click on the preview to download. Enjoy!  

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Mar 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Mar. 16, 2011. Thanks again.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Thank you!