Saturday, April 30, 2011

2 New Kits

I'm excited for today to show you 2 fabulous new kits. They sure are sweet!

Scrappy Cocoa

Shine is the latest release from Scrappy Cocoa. Can I just say........OH MY GOSH! I love this kit! The beauty of this kit is sure to be a pleaser! But, don't take my word for it. Check out what I've done and look at the preview. It speaks for itself!


See what I mean! Gorgeous! If you stop over at Scrappy Cocoa's blog, you'll fine some lovely inspiration and a FREEBIE!! To snag this kit, head over to Ginger Scraps or The Studio.

Growing Pains Scrapped

I know a lot of you out in the West are looking for any sign of Spring or Summer! Once it finally hits your home town (or if your lucky you've already got the warm weather), you are going to want the latest kit from Growing Pains Scrapped, Combing the Beach.  Another beautiful kit perfect for those pictures at the Lake or Beach. Here's a layout I created from a beach trip we took in March........it was a little too chilly for me, but a perfect day none the less!


Look at all the beautiful blues and browns. So many great things in this kit! You can snag it from Stuff to Scrap and if you head over to Growing Pains Scrapped blog, rumor has it there are freebies over there too!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Check back on Sunday, rumor has it the LDS Blog Train goes live! Happy day for freebies!

1 comment:

Jewelle said...

Love that first layout Kathy! Your layering is fantastic!