Friday, April 8, 2011

Two Beautiful New Releases

Good morning and Happy Friday! So happy to be able to say it's Friday! It's a good thing. Anyway, wanted to showcase two gorgeous new kits from two talented designers. Hold on tight as we take a peek into these kits!

Scrapmuss Designs

Have I ever told you how much I LOVE Scrapsmuss Designs kits? I do, I really do! She always incorporate everything I love about a kit. Ribbon, stitches, beautiful flowers, greenery, I could go on and on. But, I won't! Yesterday's Spring is the latest release and it is amazing. I really think you're going to like it. Here's what I made using this kit:

I made this using the Tuesday Template over at ScrapMatters for one of their challenges. I adore how this turned out. The burgandy with the turquoise is stunning! So very elegant! Love, love, love!

Here's a look at the full kit:

It's on sale right this very minute. Click on the above preview to check it out. Gorgeous!!

Growing Pains-Scrapped

Next up from Growing Pains-Scrapped is a kit for sisters called Always Sisters. It too is packed with goodies of things I love! Not only does it have the beautiful elements, but it's got some fun elements in it as well like a cell phone (who doesn't call or text their sisters?!?!), purses, shoes, etc......Here's what I made with this kit:

This was done for the quote of the month challenge over at Stuff to Scrap. The ribbon flowers and greenery are amazing! I love them! Here's a look at the kit preview:

This kit is also on sale right now for 40% off. Click on the preview to snag it.

There you have two great kits, for two great prices! Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: