Friday, May 6, 2011

Go Timberwolves! -- High School Memories -- A New Kit

Go Timberwolves! While Chiles High School home of the Timberwolves is not the High School I went to, it is the High School my darling daughter will start at in August. Ugh! I'm feeling a tad bit old! Scraps N' Pieces has the best kit they just released, High School Memories. Now, how in the world can you make a High School kit and encompass the thousands of schools out there? Well, it's a custom kit! Amazing, I know! They created a fabulous kit for my daughters High School and I started scrapping some things that are on my mind as she begins this new adventure. Take a look:


I'm telling you they customize this kit with the school colors, mascots, and just about everything you can think of when you think of a High School! Here's the look at the kit they did for me:

Spectacular! All you do is follow the simple guidelines when purchasing this kit HERE. Then, they'll get to work creating your High School Memories Digital Kit. Now, that's what I call service!

Next up, there are some fun things happening over at Stuff to Scrap for iNSD on Tuesday, May 5th! Check this out:


I'm super sad to share this next bit of news with you. Scrapmuss Designs is retiring. I have LOVED working with her fabulous designs and will miss her greatly. As a result of her retiring, she is having a sale. Check it out:


Click on the preview to head to her store. Farewell Maria! I will miss you!

No comments: