Tuesday, July 5, 2011

$2 Tuesday and a New Kit

It has been a while since I've been scrapping and thus blogging. It has been a crazy couple of months. But, I'm back for a short time before I head to Utah for 3 weeks. We'll see how much I can get done. First, take a look at what's available for $2 Tuesday:

2_dollar_tuesdays

How was your 4th?  We hope you took lots of pictures because Scraps N' Pieces has two AWESOME kits in the $2 bin today that are great for scrapping Independence Day photos.

They have Proud to be an American for $2 and also our National Treasure kit plus Quick Page Pack for $2 each today.  Images are linked.


 


Yup, great products that you'll definitely want to snag!

Next, Scraps N' Pieces is releasing 4 Seasons: Summer today. Oh my this kit is just scrumptious! It's gorgeous and something you'll definitely love. The colors are beautiful. But, don't take my word for it, take a peak at the kit (kit linked to Stuff to Scrap):


See what I mean?! Gorgeous! I just love the alpha with this kit too. It's all so splendid! Here's a look at my layout using this kit (I did this layout for the template challenge over at Stuff to Scrap, some pretty amazing challenges that you must check out!):

For 3 days only you can snag this kit for $2.50. It's packed full of goodies, so this price is superb!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments: