Monday, September 5, 2011

College Days

Happy Labor Day to ya'll. Hope you have wonderful plans for your day.

Today I'm going to share with you a new kit from Scraps N' Pieces. College Days is similar to their kit High School Memories where you can have the kit customized to your college of choice. Very cool! If I counted right there are 75 elements to this kit, 20 papers, and 2 alphas. It's regularly priced at $11.99, but right now at Scraps N' Pieces store you can snag this kit for $7.99. Bargain, I think so! Here's a look at my layout:

 Picture Source here and here

Here's a look at the two kits that I worked with. They were perfect for the University of Utah and BYU. So, I just had to create a rivalry page. tehehe......


Aren't these great? I LOVED these two kits and I think you will too! You can grab them at:

and

To make this kit even more appealing and exciting, one of Scraps N' Pieces CT members has started designing word art. Tammy aka Memories by Digital Design created a fabulous word art kit to coordinate with College Days. Take a look at what she made.

You can snag this at Scraps N' Pieces as well.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

CPA Accounting Services said...

I just first time using your blog and using a very long. Very nice and wonderful topic you have to covered in it.I love your blog.