Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dang Cute Costume, $2 Tuesday, A New Kit, and a Freebie

First off, I have to show you the dang cute costume we made for my 14 year old. I got the idea HERE.  Totally wish I could have come up with this on my own, sadly I'm a copier and not a creator! But it's all good, because I LOVE it!

Introducing my cute little Diction Fairy..................

Okay, now onto business.


In honor or the World Series Scraps N' Pieces has 2 of their baseball kits in the $2.00 bin.  Previews are linked to the STS store.


Sophistichic how fabulous is that name? Scraps N' Pieces is releasing their new kit today and it's got an awesome name and is absolutely stunning! You've got to head over to Scraps N' Pieces blog to check out all the amazing CT layouts made with this kit. So beautiful! Lots and lots of inspiration, for sure. Here are a couple of layouts I made using this kit:


Here's a look at the full kit:

So amazing! This kit is 50% off for a week at Scraps N' Pieces. Or you can snag it at Stuff to Scrap or My Memories. 

Just as a reminder of the fabulous sales going on at Scraps N' Pieces as part of their grand opening:

Word Art and Templates are on sale 50% off M-T, 40% off W-Th, 30% off F-Sunday. Great time to stock up! (Image linked to store)

Since you've made it to the bottom of my post, here's a freebie for you, a cluster made with elements from the Super Sweet Sophistichic kit. Click on the preview to download and enjoy!






6 comments:

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much!!!

Thao said...

Thank you for your cluster. It's so cute!

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

lovetocraftbetty said...

Fabulous costume!! Looks like it was lots of work!

Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful border cluster.

wholesale clothing said...

What a fabulous post and I like it. I find it fantastic and very creative. Big thanks for sharing.


Michelle