Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ready 4 Fall?

Here in North Florida, Fall doesn't really hit, or I guess you could say it comes about the end of November. Sad! I miss New England and the beautiful colors of Fall, the cool weather, and the crisp feeling in the air. But, I don't have that, so I will just have to enjoy all of the fabulous Fall kits out there. 4 Seasons: Fall kit is rich in color, amazing elements, and perfect papers. I loved working with this kit. I know I say that every time, it's no exception here. This truly is a beauty. Here's what I did:


I only used two of the colors from this kit, but as you can see from the preview below, it's fantastic!

You can snag this kit at Scraps N' Pieces Store HERE for $2.50--50% off! Or you can get it from Stuff to Scrap or My Memories.

If you like my layout, I made it into a quick page just for you. Click on the preview to download it. Enjoy!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Oct. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

KandiceD said...

Thank you so much for the QP. I love how you put a border around it.