Thursday, November 17, 2011

What a Week/A New Kit/Freebie

Can I just tell you that I will be thrilled when this week is over with? Saturday night my computer started smelling smokey. Not a good sign. Had to take it to the computer repair guy. Then on Tuesday, I realized my central air was not working (not a good thing for Florida!!). Yikes! After both repairs, let's just say we gave an arm and a leg to the computer repair guy, and to the heating and air guy. More so to the heating and air guy. Gotta love that these things happen right before the holidays. The bright side of it all, they both could be repaired without having to buy brand new systems. :)

Hopefully you've heard about the daily downloads from AmyDane Designs and Scraps N' Pieces. I would feel really bad if you didn't hear about them from someone else.  Really, really, really bad! Bohemian Rhapsody is a collab kit they they've put together and it's absolutely AMAZING!! The great news is you can grab this beautiful kit for a hugely discounted price of $2.50 for this week only. You can get SNP's part HERE and AmyDane part HERE.

But, before you rush off, take a look at my layouts:


You can still snag parts of this kit at SNP Blog and AmyDane's blog.

Here's a look at both full kits. GORGEOUS!!



For you I have a cluster freebie. Hope you like, enjoy! Click on the preview to download.

5 comments:

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [18 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Nov. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

bekfek said...

Thanks for the great frame cluster! Love it!

Lynna said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful cluster frame! :-)

etherealfire said...

Thanks so much for the lovely share :)