Thursday, January 5, 2012

Deep Sea Adventures and a Freebie

LOVED this bright fun kit from Scraps N' Pieces--Deep Sea Adventures. Everything about it is fun.....the papers, the elements, the font, I could go on and on. I will let you see for yourself. Here's what I did with this kit:


Fun, right?!?! Here's a look at the full kit:

 It will be on sale for half off at Scraps-n-Pieces.  You can also find it at Stuff to Scrap and Making Memories.

I have a freebie cluster for you made with this kit. Click on the preview to download:

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jan. 06, 2012. Thanks again.

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!