Saturday, February 25, 2012

Always In Our Hearts - A New Kit

I know I have posted before about my youngest sweetie being adopted. I LOVE adoption kits and there seems to be more and more of them popping up. Sweet! I think it helps add to adoption awareness. I was thrilled to learn that Scraps N' Pieces and Adriana's Cafe were teaming up to create an adoption collab. Collab=Lots and Lots of Goodies!! This collab is no exception. I love the colors, I love what they've included, I just love it all! This kit Always in Our Hearts is yet another kit that is versatile! Take a look at Scraps N' Pieces Blog to see just how versatile it is!

The kits will be 1/2 off at both Scraps N Pieces and at Stuff to Scrap for the first week.  Our part is also at My Memories. Check out my 2 layouts, both highlighting moments through our adoption:

This layout done with Adriana's Cafe Portion.

This layout done with Scraps N' Pieces Portion

 Love these kits! I know you will too! Take a look at the full kit previews. Images Linked to Scraps N' Pieces - the store.

Don't forget, these are both on sale right now for 50% off. Now's the time to grab these!


Come back on Monday for a couple of freebie cluster frames made with this kit! I think You'll love them! Have a happy weekend!

No comments: