Sunday, February 5, 2012

Walking in Faith - A New Kit

Scraps N' Pieces has done it yet again! They've created a gorgeous new kit, Walking in Faith. It's soft, vintage, and absolutely gorgeous! I LOVED working with this kit, as I do all of their kits. But, I have to admit, I'm a sucker for lace, beautiful ribbons, and FLOWERS! This kit has all of that and more! Check out my layout:


See what I mean, GORGEOUS!!  Walking in Faith is a Faithbooking type of kit. Meaning it's a religious type kit. In it you'll find biblical word art, and religious inspired things. It's perfect for any religious type of event. I think you can see from my above layout that it's pretty versatile as well and can be quite feminine despite the blues, browns, grays, and muted colors. Anyway, it is on sale at Scraps N Pieces for 1/2 off this week and also available at Stuff to Scrap and My Memories.

Here is a look at the full kit.
SNP_WIF

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend! Enjoy!

No comments: