Saturday, August 25, 2012

Lights, Camera, Action!

Scraps N Pieces has a great new kit out today, Lights, Camera, Action!  It is glittery and shiny and perfect for your little star, your trip to Hollywood, your night on Broadway, or all kinds of other things.  It is a bit elegant, but oh so much fun!  Grab it this week at Scraps N Pieces for 1/2 off and if you download this week, you will get the glitter add on for free with your kit downloads.  After this week, the glitters will be sold separately.  You can also purchase this kit at My Memories.

Take a look!

Here is a look at what you get for FREE with your downloads if you purchase the first week at Scraps N Pieces.


Here are the layouts I made with this kit. But, first let me explain. In September, I will turn 40 years old. For my birthday I asked my Facebook friends to do Random Acts of Kindness from a month or so ago up until the day of my birthday in celebration of my big day. The response has been amazing and some wonderful things have been done. I didn't ever want to forget all of the great things people have done, so I decided to scrap everyone's RAKs. So, that's why all the journaling! Huge shout out to my FB friends.....Thank you so much for making this birthday so memorable! Anyway, my layouts.......






1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 26, 2012. Thanks again.