Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Raking Leaves--New Kit and a Freebie

Well Fall is definitely in the air in Utah and the leaves are all starting to change colors.  I love this time of year.  Sadly, here in Florida it's not feeling much like Fall. But I look forward to it all the same! Scraps N' Pieces has created a kit to get you in the mood of Fall, Raking Leaves.  You will love it’s warm rich colors.  You can get this kit at Scraps-N-Pieces and My Memories for the first week for $3.00. 
Here is a look at the full kit.  Image is linked to SNP
SNP_RL_SNP1
Preview of the Papers.  Image is linked to My Memories.
SNP_RL_MM1

Here is a look at what I did with this kit:

Meagan’s Creations has created another beautiful WA pack that coordinates with the kit.  You can grab it a SNP  for 1/2 off the first week also.  Here is a look at it.   Image is linked to SNP.

 

I made my page into a quick page for you. Click on the preview to snag it.
 Enjoy!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

Crystalnva said...

BEAUTIFUL just BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU ;~}