Monday, October 15, 2012

Haunted Mansion--New kit and Freebie

Do you like going through Haunted Houses?  Scraps N' Pieces has created a fun Halloween kit for all of you Halloween festivities and traditions, Haunted Mansion.    You can get this new kit for $3.00 only at SNP or My Memories for the first week. 

Main preview is linked to Scraps-N-Pieces and the Paper preview is linked to My Memories.
SNP_HM_SNP2  SNP_HM_MM1

Here's what I did with this kit:

And here's your freebie. 2 Brag Book Pages. Click on the preview to download.  Also, if you wouldn't mind, leave a comment and let me know which site you prefer downloading from.....4 shared, box, etc......I'd love to hear from you which you like better. Enjoy!
 


4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Box is better, easier. Thanks for freebies

Anonymous said...

Luv`m thank you ;~}
from crystalnva

Anonymous said...

This is a cute page. I can't ever get 4 shared to work anymore. I like box and dropbox best.