Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Last Frontier--A New Kit and Freebie

I have a beautiful kit to share with you today. The Last Frontier is the newest release by Scraps N' Pieces. Have you been on an Alaskan cruise? If so, this is the perfect kit to scrap your memories. Sadly, I have not been on one, but found this kit absolutely perfect to scrap some pictures my husband took this Summer from the Tetons.

The kit is on sale for 1/2 off this week at both Scraps N Pieces and My Memories. They have all the cruise stops already on tags for you and you will love all the wild animal elements and the rustic feel of the kit.

Here is a look at it.
and here is a better look at just the papers.

Here's a look at what I did with this kit: 


And here's a freebie cluster frame for you to enjoy! Click on the preview to download.




2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Freakin' Adorable!
Charlotte