Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Barber Shoppe--A New Kit

Do you have pictures of your kids getting a haircut or are you “in” to mustaches?  My oldest daughter LOVES mustaches. If it's got a mustache on it, she's in love with it! I was super excited to see this new kit Barber Shoppe from Scraps N' Pieces! So much fun!! You can get this kit for $3.00 at both Scraps-n-Pieces and My Memories for the first week.
Linked to Scraps-n-piecesSNP_BS_SNP2
Linked to My MemoriesSNP_BS_MM1

Before I show you my layout, let me tell you about it. At my daughter's high school, the boys do No Shave November. Lauren Elizabeth and her friends were goofing around with some mustaches that she has, and got the perfect picture. I made this layout and then printed and framed it for each of them for a Christmas gift. I think they'll love it! Here it it:

They are pretty cute! Love these girls!

No comments: